inpaconteo Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download Full Movie Walter Defends Sarajevo In Hindi

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Valter defends Sarajevo is the name of the Yugoslav partisan film from 1972, The role of Walter's liberal interpretation biographies of real anti-fascist fighters of the Second World War Vladimir Peric Valter. Sarajevo in 1944. German armies retreating desperately need fuel. Valter, mysterious and charismatic leader of the resistance movement can jeopardize their stock. Germans take a cunning plan to remove that obstacle. Germans together with their helpers run a big operation, but only that the Walter who can stop them. Movie Valter Brani Sarajevo is a movie which is one of perhaps the greatest spectacles that the Yugoslav cinema has produced. It is strongly recommended for anyone who loves a good action-packed and well-packed war story.
The end of WW2 in former Yugoslavia is getting nearGerman forces continue their retreat from Balkan Peninsula. Huge German armies are desperately low on fuel and German Command plans complex operation to secure the supplies. But Valter, the Sarajevo resistance leader, will get in their way.
Valter was one of, if not the, most admired movie heroes in China. <br/><br/>When it was in the theater, I was a 8 years old boy, after the movie, this character is absolutely rooted in my heart. <br/><br/>He is the hero for almost one generation of Chinese. <br/><br/>Anyway, this movie was shown in 1980, though produced in 1972. <br/><br/>I am truly happy to know Valter is still alive. <br/><br/>God bless you, Velimir 'Bata' Zivojinovic .<br/><br/>Wish you could visit China and our city one day. I am planning to organize a fan club here in Dalian city, we need some movie posters of this Valter movie. <br/><br/>Please tell us where to buy it. <br/><br/>Thanks.
When I was growing up in Sarajevo during those times I never thought that this film in the later years will be called Communist propaganda. It really is that, just that, good action Yugoslav Communist propaganda. It is really popular in China. I am not sure why, but it is. Even today Chinese tourists come to Sarajevo to visit filming sets.<br/><br/>As farplot goes it is a typical WWII action film. Nothing that particular or special about it. Yugoslavia produced number of these during those years. Pity these countries left from Yugoslavia do not have the budgets or capabilities to produce even better film then those. But film industry has changed a lot over the years, and with break up of Yugoslavia, things changed dramatically.

Standing in the Dust movie free download hdGrace of the Gun full movie hindi downloadAmazons full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCelos que matan full movie online freeGodzilla vs. Mechagodzilla download moviesClass of 1999 II: The Substitute tamil dubbed movie downloadJoker: The Vile and the Villainous! full movie in hindi free download hd 720pEpisode 5.54 full movie hd 720p free downloadAngaar 720p torrentThe R.e.b.e.l.

last edited 217 weeks ago by inpaconteo
Please log in to post a reply.